If you are new to impact investing:
- Educate yourself and your colleagues about impact investing options by exploring the resources and information available on the GIIN website and elsewhere.
- Lead by example; begin aligning your assets and financial decisions with your values.
- Connect with your local impact investing network and peers to discover how to get involved through knowledge sharing and field building.
If you are already involved in impact investing:
- Commit to furthering the actions in the Roadmap that are most relevant to your work.
- Share this plan with your peers and advocate for action.
If you are interested in getting involved in these actions needed to advance impact investing, please reach out to us via the form below.